DQ Fan Feedback
Take a short survey related to a purchase at Dairy Queen and earn a coupon that can be used on a future visit to the best ice cream place on earth. The DQ Fan Feedback survey will only take about 5 minutes to complete and customers must have the 10 digit phone number (found on the Dairy Queen receipt), the date of visit, and the time of visit to being. The Dairy Queen customer survey is operated by the Service Management group and all feedback provided will help improve the quality of their ice cream and the overall store appearance.
Dairy Queen (also known as simply DQ)
- Wholly owned subsidiary ice cream restaurant chain of Berkshire Hathaway
- Founded in Texas back in 1940
- Has around 4800 locations
Dairy Queen was created by three key people: John Fremont “Grandpa” McCullough, Alex McCullough, and Sherb Noble. The McCullough’s came up with the soft served ice cream creation (which was an instant hit) and Mr. Noble agreed to serve the ice cream in his ice cream store which was based in Kankakee, Illinois (legend has it that the store sold more than 1600 soft serve ice cream desserts on that first day).
Today the company is headquartered in Edina, Minnesota, U.S. and does more than 2 billion US Dollars in revenues year in year out. The current Dairy Queen slogan reads “Fan Food, Not Fast Food“.
Must try menu items at DQ?
- Chicken Strip Basket (100% white chicken meat served with fries and TEXAS toast)
- DQ Sheet Cakes (makes for the perfect birthday celebration and is a must for any kid age 5 to 12)
- Any of the Cones And Dipped Cones
- Peanuts Buster Parfait (this suck may put the customer in an early grave but it to die for with hot fudge, peanuts, and ice cream
- Waffle Bowl Sundaes (who doesnt love a waffle bowl?)
Any questions about the survey or about Dairy Queen in general can be directed to 866-793-7582.