My Card ADP Activation
- Allows a user to activate an ALINE card
- Activation will take less than 60 seconds
- Activation requires Internet access and the ALINE card number
MyCard.ADP.com Activate is managed by ADP. The ALINE card is issued by MB Financial Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, and Central National Bank, Enid, Oklahoma, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and MasterCard International, Inc.
Once the ADP ALINE card has been activated the user will be able to use the card to make purchases in store (i.e. Macy’s), online (i.e. Amazon.com), or over the phone. When making a purchase over the phone the ALINE card user will have to provide their card number and security code. Members will also be able to set up account alerts, manage their money on the go via the FREE ADP Mobile Solutions App, and obtain cash back at thousand of retailers.
MyCard.ADP.com Activate Notes
- The only way to activate a card as it does not appear the ALINE card can be activated over the phone
- ALINE card members can add money to their card at thousands of retailers in the United States, pay from other jobs, Gov benefits (i.e. Veteran Affairs disability or pension payments), tax return payments, and child support payments
- The ALINE card may be issued by Visa or MasterCard
- The card cannot be used outside the United States
- This card is ideal for ADP members
The ALINE Credit Card comes with a slick and FREE ADP Mobile Solutions App which allows the card holder to check their balance, make a payment, view recent transactions and update account information. The user will also be able to use the app to view routing and account numbers. The ALINE Card ADP Mobile Solutions App is available on Google Play and the App Store.