My Paycheck Direct AFSCME
- Shop online with PayCheck Direct and save hundreds if not thousands of dollars
For example customers can save up to $400 on living rooms sets (these are some pretty high-end living room sets too), 20% on fancy jewelry, and 15% on Sealy foam mattresses (its impossible not to get a good night sleep on one of these mattresses). Any questions about the AFSCME service can be directed to 1-866-441-9160 Monday through Friday 8am to 8pm Central Time. Popular shopping departments associated with the My Paycheck Direct AFSCME shopping site include appliances, toys, home furnishings, kitchen, and sports.
Some of the more popular brands found when shopping?
Who can take advantage of the My PayCheck Direct shopping program? Members must be 18 years of age 10 older, have an annual income of $18,000 or more, be a current and active member of AFSCME, whether currently employed or retired, AND have been a AFSCME member for 3 months or more.
My Paycheck Direct AFSCME Notes
- When making a purchase the member may be asked to verify their current income
- The members annual salary will determine how much they can buy (i.e. if the AFSCME member makes $18,000 – $25,000 the total amount they can purchase when shopping is $500, making $50,001 – $65,000? $1500…. members who make $75,000 or more a year can spend up to $2500)
- Spending limits are issued to protect customers from themselves (most people will buy more appliances, TV’s, furniture than they can afford of given the chance)
- When making a purchase the member must spend at least $150
- PayCheck Direct does NOT require a down payment
- The total purchase (the cost of the item or items plus any shipping charges and sales tax) is split into equal payments over 12 months
Looking to make an overnight payment via the mail to PayCheck Direct? Please send it to: PayCheck Direct 6250 Ridgewood Rd. St. Cloud, MN 56303. Once an order has shipped the member will receive a confirmation email.