My Quicken Loans
- Access a Quicken Loans account online with a username and password
- Those who forgot or misplaced their MYQL Quicken Loan Account password will have to provide their email address to start the recovery process
The My Quicken Loans account service is free for all customers and allows a customer to make a payment, update account information, and contact a MYQL Client Advocate.
Any questions about the My Quicken Loans account service can be directed to (800) 410-2199 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Quicken Loans call center is open from Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. ET and Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET and is CLOSED for business of Sunday.
MYQL.com Quicken Loan Account Notes
- Those who are new will have to create an account with a QL account number
- A valid email address will be required in order to create an account
- Those who have opted in to receive promotional text message from QL can stop them by texting the word “STOP” to the six-digit U.S. short code 756267 or by calling (800) 863-4332
- Customers that need assistance with the My Quicken Loans service can also text the word “HELP” to the six-digit U.S. short code 756267 for more information
Quicken Loans Inc.
- Detroit based Mortgage Lending firm
- Founded in 1985 by Dan Gilbert, Ron Berman, Lindsay Gross, and Gary Gilbert
- Employs more than 10,000 people
Quicken Loans was founded under the name Rock Financial and has grown so much and so quick that they are now considered the 2nd largest mortgage lender in the United States. Quicken Loans is a private firm and has no intentions on going public at any time in the near future.
What type of financial loan products does Quicken Loans offer?
- 15- and 30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- FHA Loans
- Veterans Affairs Loans (veterans have a tough time getting credit and QL is here to help)
- Jumbo Loans (normally used to buy a high-priced or luxury home)
Alternative to Quicken Loans includes Bank Of America, Lending Tree, and Loan Depot.