My Rewards JP Morgan Chase
- Users can access an rewards account online with a Standard ID and password
- Please note users are able to use the same Standard ID and password on all sites that bear the Single Sign-On logo
Once the account has been assessed users can obtain information and conduct plan transactions by accessing the 401(k) Savings Plan associated with JP Morgan Chase. Those looking to speak with a retirement plan representative via phone should dial 1-877-JPMChase (1-877-576-2427) anytime between 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday (please note this number is not available on Government recognized holidays).
- Max out all 401(k) contributions
- Diversify holdings (invest in large cap, small cap, technology, and foreign funds)
- The younger the person the more risky they can afford to be
- Riskier options tend to include foreign, small cap, & technology stocks
- Safer options tend to include large cap stocks and Government bonds
Chase offers a Asset Allocation Profiler for help diversifying the individuals investment portfolio (this service will guide the users through questions about their 1) investment objectives, 2) personal financial profile, and 3) risk tolerance and then determine which investments are right for them).
- New York based financial holding firm
- Traded on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker JPM and is a component of the S&P 500
- Headquartered at 270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017 U.S.
JPMorgan Chase competes with some of the largest banks in the world to include Bank of America Corporation, Wells Fargo, and Citi. Major holders of JPM stock include Capital World Investors, Vanguard, Massachusetts Financial Services Co., T. Rowe, and BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.A..
Some of the most profitable business lines for JPMorgan are credit cards, home equity loans, and investment services.
Mr. James Dimon is the CEO while his right hand man is Mr. Matthew E. Zames who is the COO.