My Vanilla Debit Card Activate
- Allows a customer to activate the MyVanilla reloadable prepaid card online
- Debit cards are ideal for consumers who have issues running up debt on a credit card
- The My Vanilla Debit card can be used anywhere Visa/Mastercard is accepted
When users sign up for the MyVanilla card, they’re making their money management much more simple than other methods. The MyVanilla card is not a credit card, so there’s no “approval” needed, no credit checks, and no interest that builds up over time. MyVanilla card users can choose to have their payroll check, government benefits check, or tax return deposited directly on to a card with no added fees, and no long check cashing lines on payday. In fact, depositing funds to a MyVanilla card means that the money will be there up to 48 hours faster than traditional methods.
My Vanilla Debit Card Notes
- MyVanilla is a prepaid, reloadable card that functions just like a credit or debit card, and can be used to pay bills, receive a direct deposit, and more
- Since MyVanilla isn’t a credit card, there’s no application process that involves approval and credit checks
- MyVanilla is accepted anywhere worldwide that Visa and Mastercard are taken
MyVanilla customers can sign up for e-mail or text alerts to receive notification when purchases above a certain threshold are made, or when the balance dips below a certain point. For signature and PIN transactions made with a MyVanilla card, a 50 cent processing fee is charged.
Any questions about the My Vanilla Debit Card activation process?
- MyVanilla Customer Care, PO Box 826, Fortson, GA 31808
For an account that stays dormant and shows no activity for a month, a $3.95 dormancy fee is charged. Customers can use a MyVanilla card to access funds at millions of ATMs around the world. When used at a MoneyPass Network ATM, there are no surcharge fees. With a mobile phone and the Ingo Money App, users can even deposit checks straight to their account with just a phone.