Paperless Employee Dollar Tree
- Access or register for a Dollar Tree employee account
- Those who are using this employee account service first time will have to visit to the site and create an account to access Dollar Tree employer’s services
Paperless Employee Dollar Tree is free to use and is required for all Dollar Tree employees as it allows them to view year-end tax statements, access the eforms center, and review other employee related material. The service is available in English, Spanish, or French and a valid email address is required upon registration.
Those who have lost or misplaced a their Paperless Employee Dollar Tree User ID will have to provide their Social Security Number and Date of Birth in order to retrieve their User Id. The employees date of birth should be entered in the
- Norfolk based discount variety store chain
- Founded by Mr. K. R. Perry in 1991
- Was formerly called “Only $1.00” until the name changed to Dollar Tree Stores in 1993
The name as changed to Dollar Tree Stores to address what could be a multi-price-point strategy in the future and to get away from customers thinking everything was a buck in the store. The firm has more than 13,500 locations and over 145,000 employees.
Popular products sold at Dollar Tree locations include:
- Dinnerware (cheap cups and dining utensils)
- Candy (i.e. Snickers Bars, Mars)
- Teaching supplies
- Pet supplies (i.e. cat and dog food) on the cheap)
Anyone looking to contact the Dollar Tree Corporate Office should write to: 500 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake, VA 23320 or call them at 757-321-5000. The firm is rivaled by Big Lots, Dollar General, and 99 CENTS ONLY (which is a privately held firm).