Paperless Employee TJX
- TJX employees can access work related material online with Paperless Employee
- This online work portal cuts down on paper consumption
- Designed for TJX employees only
First time visitors to PaperlessEmployee.com/TJX (aka new employees)will have to create an account in order to access employer’s services. Those who already have an account (aka current employees) can simply login with s User ID and password. New employees who have questions about sign up should contact the local TJX human resource department. Once the employee has registered they will be able to access pay stubs, tax information, 401k contribution statements, and other work related material online.
- Initial sign up will take about 5 minutes to complete and requires a valid email address
- The service is available in English, French, and Spanish
- Al Gore loves paperless employee as it pushes his “green” agenda
- Paper statements are not available even by request for TJX employees
- Paperless Employee is BBB accredited
- Users who have locked themselves out will have to will have to go through their local TJX HR department in order to be reinstated
What companies are under the TJX umbrella?
- T.J.Maxx (a discount brand name designer retailer)
- HomeGoods (offers up a full lineup of unique home fashions in kitchen essentials, rugs, lighting, bedding, bath, and furniture)
- Marshalls (ever-changing selections of brand name designers aka Nike, Polo, Tommy at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices)
- Sierra Trading Post
- Winners (Big Brands For Less on Men’s & Women’s Fashion)
- T.K. Maxx
- Trade Secret (specializes in latest salon and spa beauty products at affordable prices for female consumers age 18 to 39)
The TJX Companies, Inc., corporate office is based at 770 Cochituate Road, Framingham, Massachusetts 01701 and can be reached via phone at (508) 390-1000 or via fax at (508) 390-6655. The firm was founded by the late great Stanley Feldberg.